ESP Office 2150Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP Office 2150
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 30XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.958 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$18.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 30XL (1550532) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP C110, Kodak Hero 4.2, and more! Learn More
- Kodak 30XL (1341080) Color Compatible Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for Kodak ESP C310, Kodak Hero 4.2, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Kodak ESP 2150 printer, and then open the printer access door.
- The ink carriage will slide to the access position.
- Pinch the latch on the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and plastic cap. Do not touch the copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the right slot.
- Press down on the tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD to calibrate your printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve already replaced the black ink cartridge, but why is my Kodak ESP Office 2150 printer still not printing in black?
When the printer is not calibrated correctly after installing a new black cartridge, it will not print in blank ink. So you really have to check the calibration of the printer every time you load a new cartridge. You can make use of the Self Diagnostic feature of your Kodak printer for this purpose.
How do I prevent the Kodak printhead from drying out?
When installing a new ink cartridge, make sure to insert the cartridge immediately into its corresponding slot to prevent the printhead from drying out. And if you are not going to use your Kodak printer for a while, make sure to keep the old cartridges seated in the printhead.
Do you ship compatible ink cartridges to other countries like Canada?
No, we don’t. We only ship orders to the US, its territories, and US military/diplomatic addresses.