ESP 9250Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 9250
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack ComboContains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $32.958 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.953 Cartridges / $5.65ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and lift the printer access door. Wait for the ink carriage to idle in the center.
- Squeeze the tab of the spent cartridge to release it, then pull out the cartridge.
- Remove the packaging of your replacement cartridge. Take off the protective cap at the bottom of the cartridge.
- Slot the cartridge into the printhead and push down on the tab until you feel it lock into place.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of these cartridges?
The Kodak 10XL black ink cartridge is “high yield”, which means you can get up 770 pages out of one cartridge. The Kodak 10 color cartridge is standard capacity, so you can print up to 420 pages with one cartridge. These numbers all depend on how often you use your printer, what settings you have your printer set to, and what type of paper you use.
I bought the combo pack. Where should I keep these extra cartridges?
As long as they’re still in their packaging, it’s safe to just put them in a place where they aren’t exposed to sunlight or humidity. If you’ve already taken a cartridge out of its container, you should store it in a small airtight plastic container.
How do I get in touch with customer support?
Dial our phone number or speak with us through live chat. Talk to us today so that we can address your concerns ASAP.