Kodak ESP 9 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
The Kodak ESP 9 is a machine that offers flexibility to businesses, whether you need to scan documents or print high-quality images. Pair those features with Carrot Ink’s low-cost cartridges, and you’ll be investing in your productivity and resource efficiency. Our remanufactured cartridges offer crisp and dependable prints at a fraction of the original ink’s cost. Purchase our Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 8-Pack Combo or our Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo and further cut down your office’s costs, as you’ll get the best per-cartridge price. On top of that, you’ll also have cartridges on hand as soon as your team needs it! Order no later than 3 PM Pacific Time today and we’ll make sure we ship your product on the same day!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, then lift open your printer’s access door. You should see the printhead move to an accessible position.
- Once the printhead stops moving, pinch the latch on the old cartridge ink using your thumb and forefinger. Then, lift it up and out of the printhead.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag.
- Hold the orange cap, then pull/rotate it until it comes off.
- Insert your new cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printhead. Press down until you hear it click in place.
- Close your printer’s access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I expect to get out of these cartridges?
Our Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge can print up to 770 pages, while our Kodak 10 (8946501) Color Compatible Ink Cartridge can print up to 420 pages. Please note that this approximations may change, depending on how often you print, your paper type, and your printer’s settings.
I purchased the combo pack. Where can I store the extra cartridges that I have?
If you haven’t taken them out of their packaging yet, you can simply place them in a cool, dry place and far from direct sunlight. Keep them in an upright position, so they won’t leak.
I need to ask your customer support some questions. How do I do that?
Please feel free to contact us via live chat or phone call. Our friendly customer service team is waiting and would love to help you out!