Kodak ESP 7250 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
The Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer offers multiple features. PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its photo printing quality and cost per page. They don't like its slow speed and they say the scan-to-email function might be problematic. Amazon users give this printer 2.9 out of 5 stars.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your Kodak ESP 7250 printer, and then open the printer access door.
- The ink carriage will slide to the access position.
- Pinch the latch on the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and plastic cap. Do not touch the copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the right slot.
- Press down on the tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.