ESP 7250Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
The Kodak ESP 7250 All-in-One Printer offers multiple features. PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its photo printing quality and cost per page. They don't like its slow speed and they say the scan-to-email function might be problematic. Amazon users give this printer 2.9 out of 5 stars. If you’ve got this printer and you’re looking for ways to save more money on printing costs, then choose our compatible ink cartridges. Our compatible Kodak 10XL Black and Kodak 10 Color are guaranteed to work like the original cartridge or your money back. Go ahead and make that purchase today!
Shop Cartridges for ESP 7250
- Best SellerKodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerKodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your Kodak ESP 7250 printer, and then open the printer access door.
- The ink carriage will slide to the access position.
- Pinch the latch on the cartridge you wish to remove and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and plastic cap. Do not touch the copper contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the right slot.
- Press down on the tab until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between the high yield and the standard ink cartridge?
The main difference between the high yield and the standard ink cartridge is the amount of ink that each cartridge contains. High yield ink cartridges contain higher amounts of ink, so they are ideal for those who use their printer frequently.
Why is my Kodak ESP 7250 not printing in black?
If you failed to remove the sealing tape on your black ink cartridge, the printer will not recognize it, resulting in a printed page with missing black ink. Try removing the black cartridge from the printer, and then remove the sealing tape before you insert it back into the printer.
How do I make an exchange since I bought the wrong cartridge for my printer?
For faster exchange of items, simply place your new order online and then return the wrong item within a year of your purchase. Just make sure you already have an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) before sending the wrong item back to us.