Kodak ESP 5250 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
The Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer was designed for home use. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its fast photo print speed and high-quality text printing. They don't like its photo print quality. Amazon users give this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but it uses up ink very quickly and some users have had problems with used machines. (Hint: If you own this printer, there's no need for you to worry about high-priced ink ever again. We carry compatible Kodak 10XL ink cartidges for this unit that are priced 60% less than the same genuine Kodak cartridges.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $6.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure your Kodak ESP 5250 printer is turned on.
- Lift the printer access door. The ink carriage will move.
- Pinch the latch on the ink cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.