Kodak ESP 5250 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $5.95
The Kodak ESP 5250 All-in-One Printer was designed for home use. PC Magazine gives this printer 3.5 out of 5 stars. They like its fast photo print speed and high-quality text printing. They don't like its photo print quality. Amazon users give this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its print quality, but it uses up ink very quickly and some users have had problems with used machines. (Hint: If you own this printer, there's no need for you to worry about high-priced ink ever again. We carry compatible Kodak 10XL ink cartridges for this unit that are priced 60% less than the same genuine Kodak cartridges. We also have the Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 8-Pack Combo if you wish to have spare cartridges on hand. Shop now!)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $9.95
Special Price $5.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure your Kodak ESP 5250 printer is turned on.
- Lift the printer access door. The ink carriage will move.
- Pinch the latch on the ink cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Kodak ESP 5250 not printing in black even with a new black ink cartridge installed?
If you failed to remove the protective tape on the new black cartridge, your printer will surely not print in black. So, check the cartridge tape by removing the new cartridge. If the tape is still on, then remove it before you reinstall the cartridge.
I just placed my remanufactured Kodak ink cartridge order—when will it be shipped?
If your order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific time, it will be shipped the same day.
How many days do I need to wait for my order to arrive if I choose standard shipping?
Standard delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.