ESP 5250Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 5250
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack ComboContains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $39.95 As low as $32.958 Cartridges / $4.99ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.953 Cartridges / $5.65ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your Kodak ESP 5250 printer is turned on.
- Lift the printer access door. The ink carriage will move.
- Pinch the latch on the ink cartridge you want to replace and lift it out of the printhead.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape and protective cap.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printhead.
- Press down until you hear a click.
- Close the printer access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Kodak ESP 5250 not printing in black even with a new black ink cartridge installed?
If you failed to remove the protective tape on the new black cartridge, your printer will surely not print in black. So, check the cartridge tape by removing the new cartridge. If the tape is still on, then remove it before you reinstall the cartridge.
I just placed my remanufactured Kodak ink cartridge order—when will it be shipped?
If your order is placed before 3:00 PM Pacific time, it will be shipped the same day.
How many days do I need to wait for my order to arrive if I choose standard shipping?
Standard delivery takes 3 to 8 business days.