ESP 5Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for ESP 5
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.958 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.953 Cartridges / $ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the Kodak ESP 3250, Kodak ESP Office 6150, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, and lift up the printer access door. You’ll see the printhead move to the access location.
- Once the printhead stops moving, pinch the latch on the cartridge that needs replacing using your thumb and forefinger. Then, lift it out of the printhead.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag.
- Remove the orange cap by holding its top edge, and then pulling/rotating it.
- Insert your new cartridge into the printhead. Press down until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get single ink cartridge or one of the combo packs?
Well, that depends largely on how much and how often you use your printer. Do you tend to print a lot? If so, it’s best that you purchase our Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 8-Pack Combo or our Kodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible 3-Pack Combo. This way, you’ll have cartridges on storage, which you can easily whip out as soon as your printer tells you to. If, however, you only print on the few occasions that you need it, then it’s best that you get a single ink cartridge.
I’ve heard that remanufactured cartridges are good for the environment. Is this true?
Yes, it is! Remanufactured cartridges are made of recycled cartridges. We clean and refill them with new ink, so they can be used again instead of just simply thrown away. This helps save the environment, since we’re reducing waste and removing non-biodegradable materials from our landfills.
I’m having troubles installing my ink cartridge. How do I get hold of you?
We are very sorry to hear this. Please contact our customer support team via live chat or phone call, whichever is more convenient for you, and we’ll gladly help you out.