ESP 3Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Combining quality and ease-of-use, the Kodak ESP 3 offers high-quality picture and document output whether for personal or office use. But why not add affordability to maximize this all-in-one machine? Use compatible ink cartridges and save up to 75% off the cost of genuine ink cartridges. Carrot Ink offers you a wide selection of these items for various printer models. For your Kodak ESP 3, we’ve got the Compatible Kodak 10 (8946501) Color and the High-Yield Compatible Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black. We stand behind these products 100%, and so we offer a full-year warranty. Feel free to know more about our products and offer by calling us today.
Shop Cartridges for ESP 3.2, ESP 3.2S
- Best SellerKodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 8-Pack Combo
Contains 8x Kodak 10XL (5 Black and 3 Color) High-Yield Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$39.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerKodak 10XL High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black Kodak 10XL, and 1 Color Kodak 10, Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$16.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Kodak 10XL (8237216) Black High-Yield Compatible Ink Cartridge 770 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift the printer lid to access the print cartridge. Make sure the lid is locked into place and the carriage already moved to the middle before you proceed.
- Pinch the cartridge arms of the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the cartridge out toward you to remove it from the carriage.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty cartridge slot. Firmly push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the printer lid.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if a cartridge on my Kodak ESP 3 printer needs changing?
You will know that a cartridge needs replacement when you see a flashing red light on your printer’s top panel.
What is the difference between the Kodak 10 and the Kodak 10XL?
The Kodak 10 is the color cartridge, while the Kodak 10XL is the high-yield black cartridge. If you use your printer mainly for printing documents, the Kodak 10XL is a good choice.
How can I keep the ink cartridges on my printer from drying out?
One of the most effective ways to prevent the printer ink from drying out is to use the printer regularly. Print at least a few pages each week—just make sure that the document you print uses all color cartridges so that nothing is left out.