PSC 950xiCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 950xi
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and lift up the print cartridge access door. You should see the carriage move to the center.
- As soon as the carriage is idle, flip up the cartridge latch covering the old cartridge that you need to replace. Then, grasp the top of the old cartridge and pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold it only on its black plastic parts. Then, gently pull the green tab. This will remove the blue tape covering the nozzles.
- Push your new cartridge into its corresponding slot firmly. Note: color ink cartridge goes to the left, while the black cartridge goes to the right.
- Lower the print cartridge latch down to securely lock the cartridge in place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door. Follow the instructions on your front-panel display for alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work with my HP PSC950xi printer?
It most certainly will! Our cartridges are made in an ISO-9001 facility, making sure that they meet and exceed OEM standards. They will come in the same dimensions as that of the original ones, so they will work well with your printer without voiding its warranty.
What do you mean by “high yield”?
“High yield” means the cartridge contains more ink than standard-sized ones. Our HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 560 pages, while our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 600 pages. Please note that this may change depending on your printer’s features and your printing habits (e.g. images, frequency).
Is there a shelf life to the 3-pack combo?
Yes, there is. Our cartridges have a long shelf life—18 to 24 months, to be exact. Make sure that you keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.