PSC 950Cartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 950
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift up the handle above the output tray to open the print cartridge door.
- Wait until the carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Once the carriage stops, flip the cartridge latch up, grasp the top of the used cartridge, and pull it out.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging.
- Slowly pull the green pull tab to remove the sealing tape covering the nozzles.
- Make sure not to touch the gold-colored contacts.
- Push the new cartridge down firmly into the correct slot.
- Lower the print cartridge latch down until it locks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it possible to continue printing even with a low ink level alert on the HP PSC 950 printer panel?
Yes. A low ink level alert message simply indicates that one of the ink cartridges need to be replaced soon. To continue printing, just press OK on your HP printer panel.
What is the shelf life of the ink cartridges included in your 3-Pack Combo?
If you are thinking about storing the remaining ink cartridges included in the 3-Pack Combo for future use, yes you can always do so. These cartridges can last from 18 to 24 months when stored properly in a cool dry place and in an upright position while sealed in their original packaging.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee and free returns?
Yes. Our customer’s satisfaction is important to us. So, if you are not happy with your purchase, you can send back the items to us for free and we’ll give you a full refund of the purchase price within a year of purchase.