HP PSC 750 InkCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 750
- HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 930, HP PSC 750, and Many More! Learn MoreSpecial Price $22.95 As low as $20.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s how to remove the old cartridge and insert the new ink cartridge on your HP PSC 750:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the print carriage access door. Wait until the print carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Release the old cartridge. Do this by pressing down lightly on the top of the ink cartridge and pulling the lower section of the latch out.
- Pull up the used ink cartridge to remove.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into the carriage at a slightly upward angle.
- Close the cartridge access door.
How would I know if the ink cartridge on my HP PSC 750 is already empty?
A message indicating the ink cartridge is empty will appear on your printer. You can verify this manually by removing the cartridge and giving it a shake to estimate how much ink is left.
Why do I get the message ‘Alignment Failed Please Try Again’ when I try to print after installing a new cartridge?
There could be a problem with the paper you used or the cartridge itself. If the problem isn’t the paper, then check the cartridge if its nozzles are clogged. A simple cleaning routine might fix it. If the problem persists, just call us and we will help fix the issue.
What is a high-yield ink cartridge?
A high-yield cartridge is a type of cartridge that has more ink and can print more pages. This is often a much better option for those who frequently do high-volume print jobs.