HP PSC 750 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Enjoy high-quality prints from your HP PSC 750 printer without breaking the bank. At Carrot Ink, you can save up to 75% on superior-quality remanufactured ink cartridges and enjoy additional savings thanks to our free shipping perk on orders $40 and above. Simply choose from our High Yield HP 78 (C6578DN) Tri-Color, HP 15 (C6615DN) Black, and HP 15 & HP 78 3-Pack Combo. Place your order by adding the item to your cart or contact us via phone or chat. We have friendly customer service agents on standby ready to assist you. So, what are you waiting for? Get our remanufactured ink cartridge now—100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back!
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Here’s how to remove the old cartridge and insert the new ink cartridge on your HP PSC 750:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the print carriage access door. Wait until the print carriage moves to the center of the printer.
- Release the old cartridge. Do this by pressing down lightly on the top of the ink cartridge and pulling the lower section of the latch out.
- Pull up the used ink cartridge to remove.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge into the carriage at a slightly upward angle.
- Close the cartridge access door.
How would I know if the ink cartridge on my HP PSC 750 is already empty?
A message indicating the ink cartridge is empty will appear on your printer. You can verify this manually by removing the cartridge and giving it a shake to estimate how much ink is left.
Why do I get the message ‘Alignment Failed Please Try Again’ when I try to print after installing a new cartridge?
There could be a problem with the paper you used or the cartridge itself. If the problem isn’t the paper, then check the cartridge if its nozzles are clogged. A simple cleaning routine might fix it. If the problem persists, just call us and we will help fix the issue.
What is a high-yield ink cartridge?
A high-yield cartridge is a type of cartridge that has more ink and can print more pages. This is often a much better option for those who frequently do high-volume print jobs.