HP PSC 500 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
If you’re looking for reliable ink cartridges for your HP PSC 500—one that won’t break the bank—look no further than Carrot Ink. We have a wide library of cartridges that are guaranteed to be compatible with your printer without putting your warranty at risk. You won’t be able to tell the difference, as our cartridges are manufactured in an ISO-9001 facility, following and exceeding HP’s standards itself. Whether you need our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or our HP 23 (C1823D) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, you can rely on their consistent and reliable print output. We find great satisfaction in making our customers happy, so please feel free to contact us via live chat or phone call if you need any help choosing your cartridges.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 500 ink
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 812, HP OfficeJet V40xi, and many more!
Regular Price: $49.95
Special Price $23.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 712, HP OfficeJet Pro 1175Cse, and many more!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Pull the latch on your printer’s print cartridge access door towards you. Then, raise it up until it’s fully extended. You’ll see the carriage move to the access area.
- Raise both latches on the carriage and remove the cartridges that need replacing.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag. Hold the black part of the cartridge, then gently remove both the green pull tab and the blue tape. Be careful not to touch the gold-colored contacts.
- Place the new cartridge in its corresponding slot, then push it firmly down. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black cartridge goes to the right.
- Lower each latch down to lock the new cartridges in place.
- Close your printer’s access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy multiple cartridges, how long until they dry out?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months, so you have a long time to keep them in storage. Just make sure that unopened cartridges are kept in a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place that’s far from direct sunlight.
What does a remanufactured ink mean?
This means that we take old and empty cartridges, clean them in our facility, then fill them to capacity with our own ink. We make sure that these cartridges have the same features as that of the original inks, so they will work with your printer without any issues.
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 15 (C6615DN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 23 (C1823D) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 690 pages. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.