HP PSC 2410xi ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Color copier, printer, scanner, and fax machine—the HP PSC 2410xi is a multifunction inkjet printer indeed. No more hassle as to which unit to operate, making it faster and easier for you to accomplish different tasks day in and day out. But a printer running out of ink in the middle of a busy workday can be frustrating. So be sure to always have replacement ink cartridges on hand. No need to look far because here at Carrot Ink, we’ve got exactly what you need. Our remanufactured ink cartridges such as the Remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) Black are low on prices but never on print quality. We know how crucial print quality is to your business, so we designed our products to meet OEM specifications. Order with us now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2410xi ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Press the Power button to turn on the unit.
- Lift the print cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Press down lightly on the top of the print carriage latch, and then pull the lower section of the latch out to release the used cartridge.
- Hold the used cartridge and slowly pull it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and remove the sealing tape.
- Slide the new ink cartridge all the way into the slot until it clicks into place.
- Pull the latch down until it locks to secure the new cartridge.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my HP PSC 2410xi printer display the message ‘Ink Alert’?
When the ‘Ink Alert’ message appears on your printer’s control panel, it simply means one or more ink cartridges is low on ink and will need replacement.
Can I still print even if the ‘Ink Alert’ message appearing on my printer’s control panel?
Yes. Simply press OK on the printer control panel and continue printing.
Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
Yes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our products, let us know and we will offer you a free refund of the product’s purchase price within a year of purchase.