PSC 2355xiCartridge prices starting at $12.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2355xi
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$37.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460wf, HP PhotoSmart 8038, and more! Learn More
- HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 6620xi, HP PhotoSmart 8450, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 94 (C8765WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5740, HP OfficeJet 7310xi, and more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- The first thing that you need to do is to make sure that the printer is on. After that, lift the printer lid open and wait for the carriage to move to the right side of the machine.
- Press the empty cartridge to release it and then pull it out of its slot.
- Unwrap the new cartridge and remove the protective tape. Avoid touching the copper-colored contacts and the ink nozzle to avoid electrical and ink failures after installation.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently press it down until it snaps into place.
- Close the printer lid. You can also run an alignment test to ensure that the installation was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes! This ink is compatible with select Deskjet, Officejet, PSC, and PhotoSmart HP printers. You can check the list and see if your printer is included in the compatible models.
Does think ink have an expiration date?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months. To ensure its longevity, keep it inside a sealed bag. Your room should also be cool and dry, as the temperature can affect its quality. Always store it upright so it won’t leak.
How many pages can the black cartridge print? How about the colored cartridges?
The single black cartridge can yield around 480 pages while the tri-color cartridges can print about 330 pages. This, of course, varies depending on how often you use your printer and number of images that you print. Your printer setting would also come into play.