HP PSC 2210xi ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Cover all your bases when it comes to printing, copying, and scanning with the HP PSC 2210xi All-in-One Printer. Whether you need to print multiple images or copy reams of documents, Carrot Ink’s remanufactured cartridges delivers quality results. The HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge produces crystal clear text and deep blacks on images. The HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge gives you rich colors. Need your photographs to look as beautiful as can be on paper? The HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge is your answer. Get all three in one affordable package with our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo! Place your order today and expect a fast delivery.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2210xi ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is turned on. Then, open the carriage access door. The cartridge carriage should move to the center.
- Press down on top of the cartridge you’re replacing, then pull the latch in front of the cartridge to release it. With the latch open, pull out the used cartridge.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Peel off the plastic tape covering the ink nozzle.
- Insert the cartridge into the carriage. Close the latch, making sure its front end catches the tab on the slot to firmly secure the cartridge.
- Repeat the process for all the empty cartridges.
- Close the carriage access door.
- Check the panel display for the print alignment message. Load the printer with two pages, then press ENTER. Follow the instructions on the second printed page to finish the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Carrot Ink products over OEM cartridges?
Carrot Ink has been providing superior quality inks since 1998. With over two decades of experience, we have built up a rock-solid reputation for excellent products. Also, our remanufactured ink cartridges are way more affordable and environmentally friendly!
How are your cartridges so cheap?
We take used up original cartridges, empty them out, clean them up, re-engineer the design, and fill them up with our own inks. This tried and tested remanufacturing process keeps our production expenses low.
Do you have any guarantees on your inks?
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products, with a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy for your peace of mind.