HP PSC 2210 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
When you need something printed, copied, or scanned, you can’t go wrong with the HP PSC 2210 All-in-One Printer. When you demand only the best in black and color printing, you can depend on Carrot Ink. We sell remanufactured cartridges that are just as good, if not better, than original cartridges for a way more affordable price. Join our long list of satisfied customers when you purchase our superior quality products. Order the HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for big savings on replacement inks. Get two or more of the combo pack, and the shipping fee is entirely on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2210 ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the power on for your printer and open the carriage access door. Wait for the cartridge carriage to move to the middle and idle.
- Push down on the cartridge that needs replacing, then pull the latch flap on the front to release the cartridge. Remove the spent cartridge.
- Get the replacement cartridge. Remove the plastic tape covering its nozzle.
- Slide the new ink into the empty cartridge space.
- Close the latch by pressing down on top and holding the latch flap back. Once the latch is all the way down, let go of the flap so it catches the tab on the cartridge slot.
- With the cartridge secure, repeat the process for the rest of the cartridges that should be replaced.
- Close the carriage access door.
- If the panel on the front says the cartridges need aligning, load paper into the machine, then press ENTER on the panel to begin alignment. Let it finish before you start printing for real.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store unused ink cartridges?
If you haven’t yet opened their packaging, you can just keep them in a cool, dry place. If you’ve taken out a cartridge from its packaging, you must put it inside a small, airtight plastic container that shouldn’t be exposed to sunlight or humidity.
How can I know your cartridges are good if they’re just remanufactured and not original?
All our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ve been providing superior quality ink cartridges to customers since 1998 with no intention of stopping anytime soon. For your peace of mind, you can get a free replacement or your money back if ever you’re not satisfied with our products for whatever reason.
Where can I get a hold of your customer support if I have a problem?
You can reach us via phone or live chat. Talk to us directly for any question you might have regarding our products and services. We’re here to help!