PSC 2210Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2210v, PSC 2210xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$34.95
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the power on for your printer and open the carriage access door. Wait for the cartridge carriage to move to the middle and idle.
- Push down on the cartridge that needs replacing, then pull the latch flap on the front to release the cartridge. Remove the spent cartridge.
- Get the replacement cartridge. Remove the plastic tape covering its nozzle.
- Slide the new ink into the empty cartridge space.
- Close the latch by pressing down on top and holding the latch flap back. Once the latch is all the way down, let go of the flap so it catches the tab on the cartridge slot.
- With the cartridge secure, repeat the process for the rest of the cartridges that should be replaced.
- Close the carriage access door.
- If the panel on the front says the cartridges need aligning, load paper into the machine, then press ENTER on the panel to begin alignment. Let it finish before you start printing for real.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store unused ink cartridges?
If you haven’t yet opened their packaging, you can just keep them in a cool, dry place. If you’ve taken out a cartridge from its packaging, you must put it inside a small, airtight plastic container that shouldn’t be exposed to sunlight or humidity.
How can I know your cartridges are good if they’re just remanufactured and not original?
All our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We’ve been providing superior quality ink cartridges to customers since 1998 with no intention of stopping anytime soon. For your peace of mind, you can get a free replacement or your money back if ever you’re not satisfied with our products for whatever reason.
Where can I get a hold of your customer support if I have a problem?
You can reach us via phone or live chat. Talk to us directly for any question you might have regarding our products and services. We’re here to help!