PSC 2175xiCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 2175xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and open the front cartridge access door. The cartridge carriage should move to the middle. Wait for it to stop.
- Gently press down on the latch of the cartridge you’re replacing, then pull the lower front part to release the cartridge. Take out the spent cartridge from its slot.
- Unwrap your new cartridge, peeling off the plastic tape covering the ink nozzle. Don’t touch the gold-colored contacts to avoid cartridge installation problems.
- Place the new cartridge into the now empty cartridge slot. Secure it by closing the latch, making sure the lower front catches the lip of the slot.
- Close the access door.
- Check the display for a message that says the cartridge needs to be aligned. Load two pieces of paper onto the printer, then press ENTER. Follow the instructions on the second printed page to finish alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color and multi-photo cartridges?
Basically, a tri-color cartridge is good enough for basic color printing purposes, while a multi-photo cartridge is for high-resolution images printed on photo paper. Get our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo so you can have both kinds and cover all your bases!
How long do these cartridges last?
All three types of cartridges we sell for the HP PSC 2175xi have a long shelf-life of 18 to 24 months. Just keep them in a place away from direct sunlight and humidity.
What are your assurances for your products?
We offer a one-year warranty on all our products. Whatever problem you might have with our ink cartridges, you can get a free replacement or your money back guaranteed. We have been selling quality merchandise since 1998, and we hope to gain your trust through superior products and services.