HP PSC 2175xi ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Handle every print-related project with ease using the HP PSC 2175xi All-in-One Printer. Whether it’s printing or copying, make sure that your output always looks good by using remanufactured ink cartridges from Carrot Ink. Purchase our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge when the colors on your prints start to fade. Does the text on your documents have streaks or lines? Replace your black ink with the HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. Buy now and get huge savings, as our products sell for a fraction of the cost of name-brand cartridges. We guarantee 100% satisfaction!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2175xi ink
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your printer and open the front cartridge access door. The cartridge carriage should move to the middle. Wait for it to stop.
- Gently press down on the latch of the cartridge you’re replacing, then pull the lower front part to release the cartridge. Take out the spent cartridge from its slot.
- Unwrap your new cartridge, peeling off the plastic tape covering the ink nozzle. Don’t touch the gold-colored contacts to avoid cartridge installation problems.
- Place the new cartridge into the now empty cartridge slot. Secure it by closing the latch, making sure the lower front catches the lip of the slot.
- Close the access door.
- Check the display for a message that says the cartridge needs to be aligned. Load two pieces of paper onto the printer, then press ENTER. Follow the instructions on the second printed page to finish alignment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between tri-color and multi-photo cartridges?
Basically, a tri-color cartridge is good enough for basic color printing purposes, while a multi-photo cartridge is for high-resolution images printed on photo paper. Get our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo so you can have both kinds and cover all your bases!
How long do these cartridges last?
All three types of cartridges we sell for the HP PSC 2175xi have a long shelf-life of 18 to 24 months. Just keep them in a place away from direct sunlight and humidity.
What are your assurances for your products?
We offer a one-year warranty on all our products. Whatever problem you might have with our ink cartridges, you can get a free replacement or your money back guaranteed. We have been selling quality merchandise since 1998, and we hope to gain your trust through superior products and services.