HP PSC 2110 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP PSC 2110 comes in a compact size, making it an attractive unit for home use or small offices. This machine’s 4800 dpi printing resolution allows it to print high-quality colored outputs. And if you partner this with Carrot Ink’s compatible ink cartridges, expect to get reliable, consistent quality documents and photos. For the past 20 years, we have been providing cartridges that perform just as well as original ones—but at a fraction of the original cost. Whether you need our single ink cartridges or our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo, we’ll make sure that each would work well with your printer without voiding its warranty. Place orders worth more than $40 today and your shipping fee is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 2110 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More!
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $9.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, and raise the print cartridge access door. You’ll see the carriage move to the access area.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down lightly on it, then pull the lower section of the latch to open it. Hold the old cartridge by its sides and pull it towards you.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag, and gently remove the tape covering the nozzles. Make sure not to touch the gold-colored contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge with the printed label up, then slide it into its corresponding slot. Note: black/photo cartridge goes to the right side (with the gray latch), while the tri-color cartridge goes to the left (with the blue latch).
- Pull the end of the latch towards you using your thumb. While doing this, press down on the top of the latch until it stops. Release the lower portion of the latch that your thumb is pulling to make it catch under the tabs.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door. Follow the alignment process on your front panel display.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of one cartridge?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 450, our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 400, and our HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has a page yield of 140. These numbers are subject to change, depending on your frequency of use, the presence of images on your outputs, and your printer’s settings.
How do I store unopened ink cartridges?
If your cartridges are still in their bags, keep them there. Then, store them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
How can I trust that your cartridges are good if they’re not original?
We have been in this business for the past 20 years, giving us the confidence to give a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand by our products so much, in fact, that we also offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy.