PSC 1610Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1610, PSC 1610v, PSC 1610xi
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.993 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- While the printer is on, lift the print carriage door to open it until it locks into place. The print carriage will move to the far right and stop.
- When the print carriage has stopped, gently press down on the cartridge you want to replace. Pull the cartridge toward you to remove it from its slot.
- Take your new print cartridge from its wrapper and remove the plastic tape protecting the contacts and ink nozzles. Do not touch the contacts or the nozzles.
- Slide your replacement print cartridge into its appropriate slot until it clicks into place. Black/photo ink cartridges go on the right, while tri-color ink cartridges go on the left.
- Close the print carriage access door.
What’s the difference between the Tri-color ink and Photo ink?
Tri-color ink is the default colored ink cartridge for your printer. When printing documents, your printer will use both black and tri-color ink. However, if you want to print photos, you have the option of replacing your black ink cartridge with a photo ink cartridge. This gives your printer access to a six-ink system, providing enhanced quality photos!
Why are there two Tri-color ink cartridges?
The HP 95 (C8766WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has an estimated 330-page yield, while the HP 97 (C9363WN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge has an estimated 560-page yield. However, both promise OEM quality at a fraction of the price!
Will these cartridges work with my HP PSC 1610?
We guarantee that these cartridges will work with your HP PSC 1610, or your money back! Not only that—our products will also not void your printer’s warranty.