PSC 1600Cartridge prices starting at $10.99
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1600
- HP 94 & 95 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$28.993 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then open the printer cover. Wait until the carriage is idle and silent.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down lightly on its end then slide it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and remove the protective tape. Don’t touch the copper contacts or the ink nozzles.
- Hold the new cartridge in a way that the nozzles are down while the copper contacts are facing the printer. Then, slide it into its corresponding slot in the printer until it locks into place. Note: cartridges with triangle mark goes to the left, while cartridges with square or pentagon goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any difference between the tri-color and photo cartridges?
Yes, there is. The tri-color ink is mainly used to print general documents with texts in it. The photo ink, on the other hand, is used for high-quality images.
How long do these cartridges last?
Our cartridges come with a long shelf life—18 to 24 months, to be exact. To make sure of your cartridge’s longevity, please keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight and humidity.
Do I get any kind of assurance when I purchase your products?
Yes, you do! Our products come with a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re unhappy, for any reason, once you receive our products, please let us know. We’ll refund your purchase or get you a free replacement.