HP PSC 1510xi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Choose to save on printing costs by making that big switch to remanufactured ink cartridges for your HP PSC 1510xi. It’s no longer practical to stick to genuine cartridges if you need to stay within a limited budget. Carrot Ink offers you cheaper alternatives that work just as good as branded ink. Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to offer the best performance and consistent yields that meet OEM standards. Choose from our HP 92 (C9362WN) Black, HP 93 (C9361WN) Tri-Color, and HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo. Or better yet, get our 3-Pack Combo HP 92 & 93. All our products come with 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so shop now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 1510xi Ink
Contains 2x HP 92 Black, and 1x HP 93 Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $57.90
Special Price $19.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and more!
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $9.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3125, and Many More!
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $8.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here’s a step-by-step guide to replacing a used ink cartridge on an HP PSC 1510xi printer:
- Press the Power button to turn on the printer.
- Load clean, plain white paper into the input tray until it stops.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves to the access area and stops.
- Release the cartridge that you want to replace by pressing down on the top of the cartridge.
- Remove the cartridge by pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging.
- Pull the tab from the new cartridge to remove the protective tape.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the correct slot. Push it in until you hear it lock into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use on my HP PSC 1510xi?
Yes. Remanufactured cartridges are safe to use because they are meticulously processed to ensure they meet the standards of OEM cartridges.
Where do you process your remanufactured ink cartridges?
We process our remanufactured ink cartridges in an ISO-certified facility.
Where do I place the tri-color ink cartridge and the black ink cartridge inside the printer?
It is important that you install the right cartridge in the correct slot. The tri-color cartridge should be placed on the left slot, while the black cartridge should be on the right slot.