HP PSC 1510 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Get high-quality replacement ink cartridges for your HP PSC 1510 at a price that won’t hurt your budget. Here at Carrot Ink, we offer affordable solutions for all your printing needs. We’ve got remanufactured ink cartridges that are priced reasonably lower but work just as good as the genuine ink. Whether you need a single cartridge or a 3-pack combo, you can find one right here with printer compatibility guaranteed. We made shopping for remanufactured ink cartridges online convenient for you as we made live customer service available. Just call one of our friendly customer service agents to assist you in placing your order.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 1510 Ink
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3150, and Many More!
Regular Price: $15.99
Special Price $9.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5440, HP PhotoSmart C3125, and Many More!
Regular Price: $16.95
Special Price $7.95
How To Replace Cartridge
Follow these steps to replace a used cartridge on the HP PSC 1510:
- Open your printer by pressing the Power button.
- Lower the print cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage moves into its access area.
- Press the old print cartridge and pull it out to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. By using the pink pull tab, lightly pull the plastic protective tape.
- Push the print cartridge into its correct slot at a slightly upward angle until you hear an audible click.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
- Make a test copy and print all you want!
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check the low ink levels on my HP PSC 1510 printer?
To check the low ink level on your PSC 1510 printer, look at the front panel display. There is usually a message that appears on the display indicating that the printer is running low on ink.
Where is the black cartridge located inside the PSC 1510 printer?
The black cartridge is usually positioned on the right side of the print carriage.
Why should I install the new cartridge as soon as I remove its protective tape?
You should install the new cartridge immediately after removing its protective tape to prevent the ink from drying in the nozzles.