HP PSC 1410 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Ideal for home or office use, the HP PSC 1410 printer effectively combines print, scan, and copy functionality in one single machine. So when you rely heavily on this ultra-compact unit to get things done, make sure you use only high-quality ink cartridges. Remanufactured ink cartridges provide the same performance, consistent page yields, and excellent print results at significant savings. Purchase our HP 21 (C9351AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and save up to 75% off the price of OEM cartridges. We also have the discounted HP 21 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo should you need a spare ink on hand. Feel free to call us for any inquiries.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 1410 ink
Contains x2 Black HP 21 (C9351AN), and 1x Color HP 22 (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1430, HP PSC 1403, and more!
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D1415, HP OfficeJet J3600, and more!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on the printer.
- Pull the tray down and load the printer with A-4 sized or letter fresh, white paper.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the printer before continuing. Then, gently push down on the print cartridge to remove it.
- Pull the print cartridge out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Remove all the packaging materials used to seal the print cartridge. Be careful not to touch other parts than the black plastic.
- Lightly pull the pink pull tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Gently push the new print cartridge forward at a slightly upward angle into the slot. Push it until you hear an audible click.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why does my printed output has faded, missing, or dull colors?
One of the reasons for this is that you have probably used the incorrect paper type for that particular printing job. Often times, the ink applied by your printer will not fully cover the print surface if the type of paper you used is too fibrous. But if you have used the correct type of paper, then the issue could be due to a cartridge that’s running low on ink. Replace an empty cartridge at once.
What to do if the printed output shows ink smears after installing a new ink cartridge on my HP PSC 1410 printer?
The first thing that you should do is to check the paper that you used. If you have used a fresh and unwrinkled paper, then you should try running the clean print cartridges utility.
Is it true that a print cartridge should not be left outside the printer for more than 30 minutes? If yes, why?
Yes, that’s true. If a cartridge is left outside of the printer for more than 30 minutes, the ink will dry out, rendering the cartridge unusable.