HP PSC 1350xi InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1350xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $34.953 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are simple steps in replacing the inkjet print cartridges in your HP PSC 1350xi printer:
- Turn on your printer.
- Lower the print carriage access door to gain access to the printer cartridge. Wait for the print carriage to move into the access area.
- Find the tabs located at the top of the used cartridge and press them down to remove.
- Unpack the new print cartridge.
- Carefully remove the plastic by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Push the new print cartridge into its proper slot at a slightly upward angle until it clicks into place.
- Close the print carriage access door.
Should I replace the printer cartridge right away if I get a low supply warning on my HP PSC 1350xi?
Not necessarily. You can always continue printing despite the warning but expect the quality to diminish every time you print. So we highly recommend buying a new cartridge so you’d have a replacement on hand when the old cartridge finally runs out of ink.
Is the remanufactured cartridge that I recently installed to blame if the pages don’t print properly?
No. The problem could be due to an incorrect print setting. Make sure you’ve selected the correct setting for the document type and paper size that you are trying to print.
What is your return policy?
If you need to return a product to us, let us know and we will give you a full refund. Take note, however, that the original shipping charge will not be refunded. Also, the return should be done within 365 days of purchase.