PSC 1350Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Accomplish printing jobs on time and within budget—get affordable replacement ink cartridges for your HP PSC 1350. Carrot Ink offers high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges that allow you to print more at a much lower cost compared to genuine cartridges. We know how frustrating it is to run out of ink, especially when you are in the middle of printing an important document. With our affordable options, you can resume printing in no time and you can even stock up on ink cartridges for future use. Our products including the HP 56 (C6656AN) Black, HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo, and HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color are printer compatible, so they are guaranteed to fit and work on your printer. Shop with us now!
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1350v, PSC 1350xi
- Best Seller$85.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$73.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$57.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.95
- Best Seller$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Removing the old ink cartridge and installing the new one is fast and easy. Here’s how it’s done:
- Lower the front panel access door on the printer to gain access to the printer cartridge.
- Wait until the printer automatically aligns the cartridges to the center of the printer for easy access.
- Remove the cartridge that needs replacement by pressing down on the tabs located at the top of the cartridge.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Then, insert it at a 30- to 45-degree angle and press up in reverse until it locks into place.
- Close the front access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges as reliable as the OEM ones?
Yes. We make sure our remanufactured cartridges are thoroughly cleaned, refilled, and tested to ensure they work on your printer like genuine cartridges.
What to do if the 'Ink Alert' or 'Low on Ink' message displays on the printer's control panel after installing a remanufactured cartridge?
A 'Low on Ink' or 'Ink Alert' message may be inaccurate or display incorrectly if the cartridge is remanufactured. Just let us know in case this happens so we can help you resolve the issue.
How do I fix the 'Check Print Cartridge' light blinking problem that appeared on my HP PSC 1350 panel after I inserted a new cartridge?
The problem could just be due to an open cartridge access door. So, make sure to close it after installing a new cartridge. But if it is already closed, the problem could be on the cartridge, specifically the electrical contact between the cartridges. Try to remove the problematic cartridge and reseat it properly. If the problem continues, please contact our customer support for assistance