HP PSC 1315xi InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1315xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $34.953 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4110v, HP Deskjet 3620v, and many more! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- First, make sure your printer is on and lower the paper tray. You can open the print carriage access door by lowering the handle. When open, the carriage will move to the center. Wait until it stops and becomes idle.
- After the carriage becomes idle, push down on the print cartridge to release it, and pull it out of its slot. Take your new print cartridge from its packaging and carefully remove the plastic tape without touching the ink nozzles or copper-colored contacts.
- Slide the replacement cartridge at a slight angle into the appropriate slot, and press firmly until it snaps into place. Black ink and Photo print cartridges go on the right, while Tri-color ink cartridges go on the left.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
How do I use the Photo ink cartridge?
If you want to print high-quality photos using your HP PSC 1315xi, you can use an HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge alongside the HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge or HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge to optimize your printing. When printing, replace your black ink cartridge with your photo ink cartridge.
What’s the difference between the Tri-color ink and Photo ink?
Tri-color ink is the default colored ink cartridge for your printer. When printing documents, your printer will use both black and tri-color ink. However, if you want to print photos, you have the option of replacing your black ink cartridge with a photo ink cartridge. This gives your printer access to a six-ink system, providing enhanced quality photos!
Do I need Photo ink for regular printing?
If majority of the printing you need to do is for regular documents, you do not need Photo ink. Our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo is perfect for regular at-home printing!