PSC 1315Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1315v, PSC 1315xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$34.95
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4110v, HP Deskjet 3620v, and many more! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP PSC printer and lower the ink carriage access door.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Push down on the top of it to release it, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the left front corner of the scanner glass with the top of the page facing the left side.
- Press scan.
- The LED button will blink until the alignment is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I continue printing when my HP PSC 1315 printer says ‘Low on Ink?
It’s actually very simple. Simply press the OK button on the printer control panel or click OK on the computer screen to close the ‘Low on Ink’ error message and continue printing.
Is it time to get a new ink cartridge once the ink level warning flashes on the printer display?
Yes. You should consider getting a replacement ink cartridge when your printer says ‘Low on Ink’ to avoid any printing delays.
How do I return a defective ink cartridge?
Call us at 8-322-68 or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. This will help us in tracking your return.