HP PSC 1315 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
The HP PSC 1315 All-in-One Printer prints, scans, and copies. It features color resolution up to 4,800 x 1,200 optimized dpi, and it can print up to 17 pages per minute. Amazon users report that it works fast, and print quality is good, but some users have had their units malfunction. (Hint: Carrot Ink carries remanufactured HP 56, HP 57, and HP 58 ink cartridges for this printer at prices 75% lower than genuine HP cartridges. And if you want to enjoy more savings, then don’t miss our discounted 3-Pack Combos. All our products come with a full one-year warranty and fast shipping.)
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $11.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn on your HP PSC printer and lower the ink carriage access door.
- Locate the cartridge you wish to replace.
- Push down on the top of it to release it, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Insert the new cartridge into the correct slot until it clicks into place.
- The machine will print an alignment page.
- Place the page face down on the left front corner of the scanner glass with the top of the page facing the left side.
- Press scan.
- The LED button will blink until the alignment is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I continue printing when my HP PSC 1315 printer says ‘Low on Ink?
It’s actually very simple. Simply press the OK button on the printer control panel or click OK on the computer screen to close the ‘Low on Ink’ error message and continue printing.
Is it time to get a new ink cartridge once the ink level warning flashes on the printer display?
Yes. You should consider getting a replacement ink cartridge when your printer says ‘Low on Ink’ to avoid any printing delays.
How do I return a defective ink cartridge?
Call us at 8-322-68 or email us at email@example.com to obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. This will help us in tracking your return.