PSC 1310Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
If you want a printer that will work with you for years without breaking stride, the HP PSC 1310 fits that bill. It can scan, copy, and print excellent output, whether black and white or colored. And with Carrot Ink’s cartridges, you can be sure of consistent and dependable outputs. We offer remanufactured cartridges that are comparable with their original counterparts, only this time, ours come at low, low prices! You can even purchase our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo for a much lower per-cartridge price! We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 facility, allowing us to produce cartridges that meet and exceed OEM standards. Order more than $40 of products today and your shipping fee is on us!
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1310
- Best Seller$85.956 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$73.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$57.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$54.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 1x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN), and 1x Multi-Photo HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.95
- Best Seller$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then lower the print carriage access door. You’ll see the carriage move to the access area.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down on its top then pull it towards you. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and pull on the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Don’t touch the ink nozzles or the copper contacts.
- Install your new cartridge by pushing it into its corresponding slot at a slight angle. You should hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo print cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I place my trust in remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges give you the same level of quality and performance as that of name-brand cartridges. The main difference, however, is the price point. On top of that, you also help save the environment!
How am I helping save the environment if I buy remanufactured ink cartridges?
We, at Carrot Ink, believe in playing our part to help save our environment. That’s why we take old, used up OEM ink cartridges, and then re-engineer them to be just as good, if not better, than how they were originally. By choosing products that go through this process, you help take these non-biodegradable materials out of our landfills!
I encountered a problem with the product I bought. How do I get in touch with you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please contact our friendly customer service team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.