PSC 1310Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1310
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn More3 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 28 (C8728AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP OfficeJet 4110v, HP Deskjet 3620v, and many more! Learn More
- HP 58 (C6658AN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP OfficeJet 5610v, HP PSC 2410xi, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 27 (C8727AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for the HP Deskjet 3520v, HP OfficeJet 5608, and many more! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on, then lower the print carriage access door. You’ll see the carriage move to the access area.
- To remove the old cartridge, push down on its top then pull it towards you. Dispose of it properly.
- Take your new cartridge out of its bag and pull on the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Don’t touch the ink nozzles or the copper contacts.
- Install your new cartridge by pushing it into its corresponding slot at a slight angle. You should hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black/photo print cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s print carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I place my trust in remanufactured cartridges?
Remanufactured cartridges give you the same level of quality and performance as that of name-brand cartridges. The main difference, however, is the price point. On top of that, you also help save the environment!
How am I helping save the environment if I buy remanufactured ink cartridges?
We, at Carrot Ink, believe in playing our part to help save our environment. That’s why we take old, used up OEM ink cartridges, and then re-engineer them to be just as good, if not better, than how they were originally. By choosing products that go through this process, you help take these non-biodegradable materials out of our landfills!
I encountered a problem with the product I bought. How do I get in touch with you?
We’re very sorry to hear this. Please contact our friendly customer service team via live chat or phone call, and we’ll be more than happy to assist you.