HP PSC 1210xi InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $34.953 Cartridges / $9.98ea
- HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your printer and carefully open the cartridge access door. When the door is open, the carriage will move to the center, stop, and become silent.
- Once the carriage is silent, push down on the ink cartridge to release it. Pull it to remove it from the carriage. Note: Minor ink build-up on the cartridge slots is normal.
- Remove your replacement cartridge from its packaging. Carefully pull the plastic tab to remove the tape covering the nozzles. Make sure to not touch the ink nozzles, as this might damage your cartridge.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the slot at an angle until you hear it click. Tri-color cartridges go on the left, while black cartridges go on the right. Caution: Pushing the cartridge straight into the slot will damage your printer.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
What ink can I use with my HP PSC 1210xi?
We have two ink cartridges that will work with your HP PSC 1210xi. For black ink, the compatible cartridge is the HP 56, and for colored ink, the compatible cartridge is the HP 57.
How many pages are these cartridges good for?
Our HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge promises a page yield of 450, while our HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge promises a 400-page yield. Please note that these are estimates and actual results will vary depending on your usage, printer settings, paper type and other factors.
How do I install my ink?
Follow the guide above to correctly install your new ink cartridges. If you’re still having a difficult time, we offer friendly customer service through phone or chat! Let us know how we can help you.