PSC 1210Cartridge prices starting at $14.99
Shop Cartridges for PSC 1210, PSC 1210L, PSC 1210v, PSC 1210xi
- HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$37.99
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Wait for it to stop and become silent.
- When the carriage becomes idle, push down on the ink cartridge to release it, and pull it toward you to remove it from the slot. Note that minor ink build-up on the cartridge slots is normal.
- Remove your new cartridge from its wrapper and pull the tab to remove the tape, careful not to touch the ink nozzles.
- At a slight angle, push the new ink cartridge into the slot until you hear it click. Tri-color cartridges go on the left, while black cartridges go on the right. Caution: Don’t push the cartridge straight into the slot.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
How do I open my HP PSC 1210?
The print cartridge access door is in the front of the printer, right above the output tray where the printed pages come out. Using your thumb, you can gently pull down on the door to open it.
How do I make sure my HP PSC 1210 ink is aligned?
After you replace your old ink cartridges, an alignment page will print shortly after. Make sure this alignment page is printed on clean white paper or the alignment won’t work. Place the alignment page on the scanner glass in the lower-left corner, and then press the Scan button. After it finishes, remove the page from the scanner glass. Your ink should be aligned after!
Are these cartridges compatible with my printer?
Absolutely! The cartridges that are compatible with the HP PSC 1210 are the HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.