HP PSC 1210 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Whether you buy our HP 56 & 57 Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo or our single cartridges for your HP PSC 1210, rest assured that you’ll be saving your hard-earned cash while still enjoying OEM-quality cartridges. At Carrot Ink, we are proud of the superior quality of our products, brought by over 20 years of experience in this industry. Since 1998, we've kept our promise of providing guaranteed satisfaction or your money back. Not only are our inks compatible with the HP PSC 1210, they also provide the same page yield as OEM cartridges. Order now and take advantage of our fast delivery service and free shipping for purchases over $40!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PSC 1210 Ink
Contains 2x Black HP 56 (C6656AN), 1x Color HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 9680, HP PhotoSmart 7459, and Many More!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $14.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 5650w, HP PSC 1350, and Many More!
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on and open the cartridge access door. The carriage will move to the center. Wait for it to stop and become silent.
- When the carriage becomes idle, push down on the ink cartridge to release it, and pull it toward you to remove it from the slot. Note that minor ink build-up on the cartridge slots is normal.
- Remove your new cartridge from its wrapper and pull the tab to remove the tape, careful not to touch the ink nozzles.
- At a slight angle, push the new ink cartridge into the slot until you hear it click. Tri-color cartridges go on the left, while black cartridges go on the right. Caution: Don’t push the cartridge straight into the slot.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
How do I open my HP PSC 1210?
The print cartridge access door is in the front of the printer, right above the output tray where the printed pages come out. Using your thumb, you can gently pull down on the door to open it.
How do I make sure my HP PSC 1210 ink is aligned?
After you replace your old ink cartridges, an alignment page will print shortly after. Make sure this alignment page is printed on clean white paper or the alignment won’t work. Place the alignment page on the scanner glass in the lower-left corner, and then press the Scan button. After it finishes, remove the page from the scanner glass. Your ink should be aligned after!
Are these cartridges compatible with my printer?
Absolutely! The cartridges that are compatible with the HP PSC 1210 are the HP 56 (C6656AN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge and HP 57 (C6657AN) Tri-Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridge.