PhotoSmart D7560Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7560
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Power on your printer. Lift up the top cover to access the cartridge carriage.
- Push the tab in front of the cartridge slot that needs replacing.
- Take your replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Pull off the orange tab to remove the plastic wrapping. Then, twist the orange cap to remove it.
- Place the cartridge into the appropriate slot. Push it in until it snaps into place.
- Repeat the process for the rest of the cartridges you’re replacing.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the advantage of choosing your remanufactured cartridges over original ones?
Our cartridges match the quality levels and print yields of OEM cartridges while also being much more affordable. You’ll also help reduce the amount of waste dumped into landfills, as we repurpose used up original cartridges.
What are your guarantees for your products?
All of our products have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We stand by their quality that if you ever encounter any problem with our ink cartridges, you can get a free replacement or your money back - no questions asked.
Can you cover the shipping cost?
Order $40 or more worth of products and the entire shipping cost is on us! This, however, doesn’t apply to those living the 48 contiguous states, of which shipping costs $24.95.