PhotoSmart D7460Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Worried that your HP PhotoSmart D7460 may not be able to print stunning photos if you use remanufactured ink cartridges? If you buy these cartridges from a reputable seller like Carrot Ink, you can have peace of mind. Why? Because we don’t simply refill empty HP cartridges—we rebuild them to OEM specifications. And we stand behind all our products 100% and offer a one-year warranty. So if you encounter any issues with our cartridges, just let us know. We offer free return and replacement on our products with no questions asked. Get the HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo here today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7460
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, and 2 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Lift the ink cartridge door until you hear it click into place.
- Find the empty ink cartridge and pinch the gray tab below it to release the gray latch inside the printer.
- Lift the gray latch and pull out the used cartridge to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge and insert it into the empty cartridge slot. Make sure that the color on the cartridge matches the color on the slot.
- Secure the new cartridge by pressing down the gray latch.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I take advantage of your free shipping offer?
To pay nothing for shipping, your order subtotals must be $40 or more. So try combining your orders to avail of this offer.
Should I get a replacement ink cartridge immediately when the ‘Replace Cartridges Soon’ appears on my HP PhotoSmart D7460 printer?
Yes. Because it simply means there’s a print cartridge that is out of usable ink. You may be able to still print though but only for a very limited time. Just finish that last document you’re printing and replace the cartridge afterward.
Will my HP printer warranty get void if I use remanufactured ink cartridges?
No. The law prohibits printer manufacturer from doing so just because the customer uses another type of cartridge.