PhotoSmart D7360Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7360
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Open the top cover by lifting it until it locks into place.
- Release the gray latch that secures the used ink cartridge by squeezing the gray tab below it.
- Lift the latch and pull the used cartridge out of the slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of the packaging. Then, hold it by the handle and slowly slide it into the empty cartridge slot.
- Put the gray latch down to secure the new ink cartridge.
- Repeat steps 3 to 6 if you are replacing other cartridges.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Up to how long can I keep an unused ink cartridge in storage since I’m looking at getting the 12-Pack Combo?
Each cartridge can be kept in storage for 2 to 3 years, provided you have kept the item sealed and stored it in a cool, dry place and in an upright position.
What should I do if my HP PhotoSmart D7360 displays the ‘Ink cartridge problem’ error message after I installed new ink cartridges?
There are three things that you can do to try fixing this issue. One, clean the contacts. Two, reset the printer. And three, check if the newly installed cartridge is installed correctly. Let us know if any of these works. If the problem persists, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.
Can I still print even if the message ‘Replace Cartridges Soon’ appears on my printer?
Yes. You can still print for a limited time because there is still ink left in the printhead reservoir.