PhotoSmart D7160Cartridge prices starting at $6.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart D7160
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Open the top cover of the unit to access the cartridge slots.
- Squeeze the latch tab of the cartridge you’re replacing. It should be at the bottom of the cartridge slot. Lift it up to release the spent cartridge. Then, pull the cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Slide it into the now empty slot, holding its handle in the process. Then, close the latch to secure the cartridge.
- Repeat these steps for the rest of the ink cartridges that need replacing.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I buy remanufactured cartridges instead of original ones?
When you buy Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges, you get the same level of quality results as you would from purchasing name-brand cartridges at a fraction of the price. Besides the savings, you also help reduce pollution!
How do remanufactured ink cartridges contribute to reducing pollution?
We understand the importance of being eco-friendly, so we take old, used up OEM ink cartridges and re-engineer them to be just as good, if not better, than how they were originally. This process leads to less empty cartridges filling up landfills.
How do I get in touch with you?
For questions about our company or for troubleshooting our products, you can reach us via phone or live chat. Talk to us today!