PhotoSmart C8180Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Whether it’s for business or home use, the HP PhotoSmart C8180 all-in-one printer is designed to meet your printing needs. It can print, scan, and copy with precision quality—as such it needs equally reliable replacement ink cartridges when it starts to run low on ink. If you’re looking at more affordable options, get Carrot Ink’s remanufactured ink cartridges. Our remanufactured cartridges provide the same quality prints at the fraction of the cost of OEM cartridges. We’ve got single ink cartridges available in black, yellow, cyan, magenta, light cyan, and light magenta. But if you want to stock up on cartridges, then purchase our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo. Call us to order this today.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C8180
- Best SellerHP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow, 2 Light Cyan, and 2 Light Magenta, Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$42.9512 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your HP printer.
- Raise the cartridge door to open.
- Look for the cartridge that needs replacement. Pinch the latch below the cartridge, and then lift it to release the cartridge.
- Remove the used cartridge by pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts to avoid printing quality issues.
- Carefully insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and press down on the latch until you hear it click.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are some ink cartridge storage tips that you know?
Make sure to keep an unused ink cartridge sealed and store it in a room with a temperature between -15 and 35 degrees Celsius (5 and 95 degrees Fahrenheit). Also, store it in an upright position at all times.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges help save the environment?
Without recycling, used original cartridges will end up being dumped in landfills. And do you know that it takes over a thousand years for industrial grade plastics to decompose? So, using remanufactured ink cartridges sure has a positive environmental impact.
Can I stock up on remanufactured ink cartridges?
If you frequently use your HP PhotoSmart C8180, feel free to do so. After all, our remanufactured ink cartridges have a shelf life of 2 to 3 years when stored properly.