PhotoSmart C7200Cartridge prices starting at $8.99
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7200
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Raise the cartridge access door until it locks into place.
- Find the latch below the used cartridge, squeeze its bottom, and then lift it to release the cartridge.
- Pull the used cartridge out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Be careful not to touch the contacts.
- Hold the new cartridge and gently push it into the empty cartridge slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the latch, and then close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. We offer a full one-year money-back guarantee on all our Carrot Ink brand products. So if you encounter any issues with your cartridge within a year of purchase, just let us know.
How much would I pay for shipping the products to my address?
We usually charge as low as $3.95 for delivery. But shipping is free if your order amounts to $40 or more.
Will a remanufactured ink cartridge damage my HP PhotoSmart C7200 printer?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, so they are safe to use on your printer.