PhotoSmart C7180Cartridge prices starting at $7.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C7180
- HP 02 (C8772WN) Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart C6286, HP PhotoSmart 3310, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8721WN) Black Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP PhotoSmart C7250, HP PhotoSmart 3210xi, and more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8775WN) Light Magenta Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3310, HP PhotoSmart C6283, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8773WN) Yellow Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 3210v, HP PhotoSmart C7200, and many more! Learn More
- HP 02 (C8774WN) Light Cyan Remanufactured Ink CartridgeWorks with popular printers such as the HP PhotoSmart C5183, PhotoSmart C6183, PhotoSmart C7280 and many more! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer and lift the cartridge door. You should see a row of cartridge slots in the center.
- Pinch the gray tab under a cartridge slot to release the latch, then lift it up. Pull the spent cartridge out of its slot.
- Take the replacement cartridge out of its packaging. Hold the cartridge by its handle and push it into the empty slot. Close the hatch to secure the cartridge in place.
- Repeat the process for every cartridge that needs replacing.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I store these cartridges?
Each cartridge in the HP 02 12-Pack Combo can be stored for 24 to 36 months. As long as you use them within that time frame, expect rich colors and solid blacks with every print.
Where do I keep these cartridges when I’m storing them?
Cartridges that are still in their packaging are fine as is. Once they’re out of the packaging, you’ll have to put them in an air-tight plastic container placed away from sunlight and humidity.
What are your terms of warranty?
All our products have a one-year warranty, free replacement, and money-back guarantee. Whatever reason you might have for not being satisfied, just call us or talk to us via chat and we’ll settle the issue.