PhotoSmart C6250Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6250
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and lift the ink cartridge door. Open it until it locks into place, so you won’t have to keep holding it up.
- Squeeze the bottom of the latch below each ink cartridge that needs replacing. Lift this latch and pull the old cartridge out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging, hold it by the handle, then slide it into the corresponding slot. Note: make sure you match the cartridge’s color and patterns with that on the print carriage.
- Close the latch until it’s secure. Repeat the previous steps for all other cartridges that you need to replace.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really save the environment using remanufactured inks?
Yes! Our remanufactured inks are re-used cartridges that are expertly designed to function like it is brand new. By purchasing this, you are helping remove these non-biodegradable materials that would otherwise end up in a landfill.
If I get the 12-pack combo, how soon until they expire?
Our HP 02 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 12-Pack Combo has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. To make sure it doesn’t dry up, keep them inside a sealed bag and stored in a cool, dry place. Don’t let the sunlight reach them!
How reliable are your cartridges?
Our cartridges are manufactured inside an ISO-9001 facility, making sure that their qualities meet and exceed OEM standards. We believe in our products that we promise to give you 100% satisfaction guarantee with each purchase.