PhotoSmart C6150Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6150
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Click the power button to turn on the printer. Wait until the prompt on the color graphics display shows up before you continue.
- Lift the carriage access door up to open it.
- Pinch the bottom of the latch of the used cartridge to release it. Then, raise the latch.
- Pull the used cartridge out to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging.
- Insert the new cartridge in its corresponding slot. Make sure the color and the pattern of the ink cartridge should match the color and the pattern on the print cartridge slot.
- Close the carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if the ink cartridges on my HP PhotoSmart C6150 have run out of ink?
An error message that says ‘Ink cartridge(s) are empty’ usually appears on the printer panel of the HP Photosmart C6150 printer if the cartridges are already out of ink.
How long can I keep ink cartridges in storage?
When properly stored, you can usually still use sealed ink cartridges up to 36 months after purchase.
Do you have a guarantee on your remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yes. All Carrot Ink brand products are covered by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with our product, we’ll happily give you your money back with no questions asked.