PhotoSmart C6100Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C6100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Lift your printer’s cartridge access door. Open it all the way until it locks open, so you won’t need to hold it.
- For the old cartridge that needs replacing, squeeze the bottom of its latch to release it. Then, lift the latch. Pull the old cartridge out of its slot.
- Take your new cartridge out of its packaging. Hold it by its handle and slide it into the open slot. Make sure its color and label match the markings above the slot. Snap down the latch to lock it.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for all the cartridges that need replacing.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door. Wait for your printer’s display to confirm the status of installation and press OK.
Frequently Asked Questions
I plan to buy in bulk. How can I store the product properly, so they won’t dry up?
Make sure that your unopened cartridges are stored in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag away from direct sunlight. Keep them standing upright to avoid leaks.
How long is the shelf life for each ink?
Our inks last up to 24 to 36 months. Follow our advice above on how to store them properly to make sure each of your cartridge lasts longer.
Do these come with a warranty?
Yes! All our inks come with a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. If you don’t feel happy with our products, for any reasons, feel free to give us a call. We offer our no-questions-asked return policy. As such, you can either get your product replaced or ask for your money back.