HP PhotoSmart C5580 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP PhotoSmart C5580 allows you to do everything with a single machine—print, copy, and scan photos and documents. It sure eliminates the hassle of operating three different units just to get all these functions done. And so when it starts running low on ink, finding a replacement cartridge shouldn’t be a hassle too. Buying remanufactured ink cartridges here at Carrot Ink is fast, easy, and convenient. From black and tri-color cartridges to photo and photo gray cartridges, they are all available right here. We also have the HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo at a discounted price. Simply place your order online and we will deliver it to you in no time.
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C5580 ink
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $24.95
Ink Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More!
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $13.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and many more!
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Load the printer with fresh, white paper or A-4-size paper and pull down the output tray.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Press down to unlock the old ink cartridge. Then, pull it out to remove from the slot and set it aside for recycling.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging.
- Pull the orange pull tab to remove the plastic tape from the ink cartridge. Be careful not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles.
- Install the new ink cartridge in the correct slot.
- Hold the cartridge on both sides and push it firmly into its slot until you hear a snap.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What could be the reason why the ‘Alignment Failed’ message appeared on my HP PhotoSmart C5580 printer panel?
One possible reason is that you’ve probably loaded a color, photo, or used paper on the paper tray. But if you’ve loaded a clean, plain paper, then it’s probably due to low or empty cartridges. Check the ink levels of your print cartridges and replace the ‘problem’ cartridge to resolve the issue.
Why is there a need to properly dispose of empty ink cartridges?
When we properly dispose of used or empty ink cartridges, we help prevent a significant number of cartridges from ending up in the landfill.
Should I purchase a new ink cartridge when an indicator on my printer shows a low ink level?
Yes, you should consider buying a replacement ink cartridge soon to avoid printing delays. Though you can still print with a cartridge running low on ink, it won’t be long before it totally gets depleted.