PhotoSmart C5550Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
When your printing needs are high but the funds are low, remanufactured HP PhotoSmart C5550 ink cartridges are the way to go. We know you might be in doubt whether to go for this type of cartridge or not. But believe us when we say you won’t go wrong in choosing our products. Why? Because here at Carrot Ink, we offer only high-quality remanufactured ink cartridges. And we stand behind this claim so much so we offer a full-year warranty on all Carrot Ink brand products. Get our HP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo at a fraction of the cost of genuine cartridges today.
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5550
- Best SellerHP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn on your printer. Click the power button to do so.
- Lift up the carriage access door. Make sure the carriage moves to the right side of the printer before you proceed. If the carriage failed to function, reset the printer.
- Gently push down on the used print cartridge to remove it.
- Slide the cartridge toward you out of its carrier or slot.
- Unpack the new print cartridge. Touch only the black plastic when removing the packaging materials.
- Carefully pull the pink pull tab to release the cartridge from the plastic tape.
- Insert the new print cartridge at a slightly upward angle into its respective slot. Slide it firmly until you hear it snaps into position.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why did my HP PhotoSmart C5550 printer say ‘Print Cartridge Failed’ after installing a new cartridge?
If the newly installed ink cartridge does not have full electrical contact with your HP printer, it may display the ‘Print Cartridge Failed’ error message. Try reinstalling the new cartridge and make sure it’s seated properly this time.
What will happen if I failed to remove the plastic sealing tape when I installed the new cartridge?
The printer will simply not print. Take the new cartridge out of the printer and remove the plastic tape before reinstalling it.
What does printing in backup mode mean?
Printing in backup mode means you can still print even if there’s one remaining cartridge on your printer. Print quality, however, is not as good as when your printer still has both the tri-color and the black ink cartridges.