HP PhotoSmart C5280 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5280
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure your printer is on, and then open the cartridge door on the top of the printer. Wait for the carriage to move to the right, stop, and become silent.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, gently press down on the ink cartridge to release it from the carriage and remove the old cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge from its packaging and carefully use the pull tab to the remove the tape. Warning: Touching the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles may damage your cartridge.
- Ensure that you are replacing the new cartridge in the correct slot (For the HP Photosmart C5280, Tri-Color cartridges are on the left, while Black cartridges are on the right). Push the new cartridge into the correct empty slot, making sure it snaps into place. Close the cartridge lid, and then close the cartridge access door.
- Make sure your printer is loaded with white paper and press the OK button when prompted. A test page for aligning and calibrating the printer will be printed. When this is completed, press the OK button to finish.
How many pages can my ink cartridges print before it runs out?
Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print an estimated 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print an estimated 520 pages. Actual results will vary depending on usage, paper type, printer settings and more.
Does this printer work with Windows 10?
The HP PhotoSmart C5280 is supported by Windows 10, so yes it should work! Make sure you have the correct Windows 10 drivers installed. If you're still having issues, Windows 8.1 drivers should also work with Windows 10.
Will these products work with my printer?
Yes! The cartridges that will work with the HP PhotoSmart C5280 are the HP 74XL, HP 75XL, HP 99, and HP 100 cartridges.