PhotoSmart C5200Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5200
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $17.95 As low as $15.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 100 (C9368AN) Photo Gray Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP PhotoSmart 2610, HP Deskjet 6988, and Many More! Learn More
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its cartridge door. You’ll see its carriage move to the right side. Wait for it to stop.
- Gently press down on the old cartridge that needs replacing. Then, pull it towards you to remove it.
- Take your new print cartridge out of its packaging. Pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the contacts and ink nozzles to not damage your cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge with the logo on top and insert it into the corresponding slot. Press firmly until you hear it snap into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo/gray cartridge goes to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with my HP PhotoSmart C5200?
Yes, they will! We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 facility, making sure they meet and exceed OEM standards. They will come in the same dimensions as original cartridges. On top of that, it won’t void your printer’s warranty!
Why is there a tri-color ink and a photo ink? Are they not the same?
They are not the same. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents (usually full of text). On the other hand, your printer uses the photo ink for images and high-quality photos.
What’s the difference with a high yield and standard ink?
The difference covers the number of pages each cartridge can print. Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages. This estimation may differ depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.