PhotoSmart C5200Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
The HP PhotoSmart C5200 is easy to use, thanks to all the buttons that are properly labeled partnered with its versatile use. As further proof of its reliability in an office setting, it can also print labels on CDs and DVDs! But for this machine to continue serving you, you need to have a reliable ink cartridge. At Carrot Ink, we make sure each cartridge is compatible with your printer, be it our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, or our HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink Cartridge. We stand behind the quality of our products that we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. Just let us know via live chat or phone call and we’ll replace your products or get you your money back!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C5200
- Best SellerHP 74XL & 75XL Remanufactured 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$33.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 75XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$28.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
Contains 2 HP 74XL Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$19.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open its cartridge door. You’ll see its carriage move to the right side. Wait for it to stop.
- Gently press down on the old cartridge that needs replacing. Then, pull it towards you to remove it.
- Take your new print cartridge out of its packaging. Pull the pink tab to remove the plastic tape. Be careful not to touch the contacts and ink nozzles to not damage your cartridge.
- Hold the new cartridge with the logo on top and insert it into the corresponding slot. Press firmly until you hear it snap into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while black/photo/gray cartridge goes to the right.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with my HP PhotoSmart C5200?
Yes, they will! We manufacture our products in an ISO-9001 facility, making sure they meet and exceed OEM standards. They will come in the same dimensions as original cartridges. On top of that, it won’t void your printer’s warranty!
Why is there a tri-color ink and a photo ink? Are they not the same?
They are not the same. Your printer uses the tri-color ink to print general documents (usually full of text). On the other hand, your printer uses the photo ink for images and high-quality photos.
What’s the difference with a high yield and standard ink?
The difference covers the number of pages each cartridge can print. Our HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 750 pages, while our HP 75XL (CB338WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 520 pages. This estimation may differ depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.