PhotoSmart C4750Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4750
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ea
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open the ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving, before you gently press the old cartridge down. After its release, dispose of it properly.
- Unpack your new cartridge. Pull on the pink tab so you can remove the protective tape. Be careful not to touch the ink nozzles and electrical contacts to prevent ink cartridge damage.
- Take the new cartridge and install it in the correct slot. Tri-color inks go to the left, while the black ink goes to the right.
- Place your new cartridge into the slot and gently, but firmly, push it towards the machine. You’ll hear it pop into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door and press the OK button when prompted. Follow instructions on the control panel for the alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the HP60 and the HP60XL?
While both perform well, the HP60XL offers a higher page yield than its HP60 counterpart. The HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 600 pages, while the HP 60 (CC640WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can produce up to 200 pages.
What is the expiration date for these cartridges?
Our cartridges have a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. However, to make it last longer, store it inside a sealed bag and keep it inside a cool, dry place. The cartridges should also be upright always to avoid leakage.
Do I need to replace all my cartridges before I can print successfully again?
You only need to replace the cartridges that your printer is warning you to replace. You, however, need all cartridges present to successfully print.