HP PhotoSmart C4740 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
Save up to 75% on cartridges when you purchase your next HP PhotoSmart C4740 ink from Carrot Ink! With our products, you won’t look at retail cartridges the same way again. We have been providing high-quality cartridges since 1998, making sure each of them meets and exceeds OEM standards, be it our single ink cartridges or our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo. We manufacture and design our cartridges in an ISO-9001 facility, guaranteeing you 100% satisfaction with every purchase. Order more than today and get your shipping fee for free!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4740 ink
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open your ink cartridge access door. You’ll see the carriage move to the center. Wait for it to stop.
- Gently press on the old cartridge that needs replacing. Then, pull it towards you.
- Take your new cartridge out of its package. Use the pink pull tab to remove the protective tape. Be careful not to touch the copper electrical contacts and nozzles to not damage your cartridge.
- Insert your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Then, gently but firmly press it towards the machine. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, black cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s ink cartridge access door. Press the OK button to confirm the installation and start the alignment process. Follow the prompts.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I buy the 5-pack combo, how do I store my unopened cartridges properly?
You can store the unopened cartridges by keeping them in a cool, dry place and inside a sealed bag. Also, make sure that they don’t get hit by direct sunlight.
What is the difference between a standard and high-yield cartridge?
The difference lies in the number of pages that each cartridge can produce. A high-yield cartridge can produce more than standard ones. For instance, our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages, while our HP 60 (CC640WN) Black Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 200 pages. The page yield number can change depending on your frequency of use and printer’s settings.
How reliable are your ink cartridges?
Our products are guaranteed to be compatible with your HP PhotoSmart C4740. We believe in the quality of our products so much, in fact, that we offer a one-year warranty and a no-questions-asked return policy. If you’re not happy with the products, just let us know and we’ll refund your purchase or replace your product—no questions asked.