HP PhotoSmart C4650 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $16.95
The HP PhotoSmart C4650 can work with speeds of up to 29 pages per minute and handle a variety of media types, making it the right machine to cater to home or office use. And for your printer to continue producing consistent yields, go over our wide library of compatible inks for cartridges that won’t break your bank. Carrot Ink’s compatible ink cartridges and supplies are designed to meet and exceed OEM standards, whether you need our single ink cartridges or our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo. We guarantee you 100% satisfaction with free returns if you’re not satisfied. And if you purchase products worth more than $40, your shipping fee is on us!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4650 ink
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $206.95
Special Price $77.95
Contains 2x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 1x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $135.95
Special Price $48.95
Ink cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $17.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more!
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $16.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, then open your ink cartridge access door. Wait until the carriage stops moving in the middle of the machine.
- Gently press the old cartridge down, then pull it out.
- Take your new cartridge out of its package. Pull on the pink tab to remove the protective tape. Make sure you don’t touch the electrical contacts and the ink nozzles to not damage your cartridge.
- Install your new cartridge into its corresponding slot. To do this, place your new cartridge and gently (but firmly) push it straight in until it pops into place. Note: tri-color on the left, black color on the right.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. When prompted, press the OK button to confirm installation of your new cartridge and start the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does “high yield” mean on the cartridges?
This refers to the number of pages that our cartridges can print. High yield cartridges can print more than standard-sized ones. Our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge, for instance, can print up to 600 pages, as opposed to the standard-sized HP 60 that can only print up to 200 pages. Do note that this estimation would change depending on frequency of use, your printer’s settings, and the paper type.
Why is a remanufactured toner better for me?
Remanufactured toners come with a two-pronged benefit: you get to save up to 75% on the original cost without compromising the quality of our prints; and secondly, you help save the environment by reusing non-biodegradable materials.
How does your warranty work?
We offer a one-year warranty upon the date of your purchase. We also offer a no-questions-asked return policy, in the event that you’re unhappy with our products. Please contact our customer service team via live chat or phone call and we’ll gladly replace your product or refund your purchase.