PhotoSmart C4640Cartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4640
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack ComboContains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $60.953 Cartridges / $20.32ea
- HP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack ComboContains 1 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $42.952 Cartridges / $21.48ea
- HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk cartridge for the HP Deskjet D2563, HP Deskjet F4480, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
- HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet D2530, HP ENVY 100 e All-In-One - D410a, and many more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on and open your cartridge door. The carriage will move to the center.
- Gently press down on the cartridge that needs replacing to release it. Then, pull it towards you to remove it from its slot.
- Remove your new cartridge out of its bag. Then, pull on the pink tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Slide your new cartridge into its corresponding slot until you hear it lock into place. Note: tri-color cartridge goes to the left, while the black cartridge goes to the right.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door. Follow your printer’s instructions on the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I trust remanufactured inks over the original ones?
At Carrot Ink, we make sure that our remanufactured inks are made in an ISO-9001 certified facility, meeting the standards that HP set to their own products. On top of that, you can save up to 75% on our high-quality ink! You also get to play your part in saving the environment by choosing reused products that would otherwise end up on our landfills.
What does “high yield’ mean?
“High yield” refers to the number of pages the cartridge can print. Our HP 60XL (CC644WN) Tri-Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 440 pages, while our HP 60XL (CC641WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages. Please note that this will change depending on your frequency of use and your printer’s settings.
I plan to buy the 5-pack combo but worried it will expire before I use them all. How do I store them properly?
Our cartridges come with a shelf life of 18 to 24 months. To make sure that yours last that long, please keep your products inside a sealed bag and in a cool, dry place that’s far from direct sunlight.