PhotoSmart C4600Cartridge prices starting at $18.95
The HP Photosmart C4600 is the ideal compact all-in-one printer for those who love to print and share quality-lab photos while on the go. But running out of printer ink when you need it the most can be annoying. That’s why you should always pair this compact printer with equally reliable replacement ink cartridges. If you’re looking at reducing printing cost without sacrificing print quality, then remanufactured ink cartridges are the way to go. Carrot Ink offers high-quality remanufactured cartridges and supplies for 20 years now. It is our commitment to provide cost-efficient printing solutions that meet or even exceed OEM standards. Get our HP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo today!
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4600
- Best SellerHP 60XL Remanufactured 5-Pack Combo
Contains 5x HP 60XL (3x Black HP 60XL (CC641WN) and 2x Color HP 60XL (CC644WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$124.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Pack Combo
Contains 2 Black, and 1 Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink CartridgesLearn More$77.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 60XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 2-Pack Combo
Contains 1 HP 60XL Black and 1 HP 60XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$54.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on.
- Pull down the front cartridge door to gain access to the cartridge.
- Wait for the carriage to move to the printer’s right side. Once it stops, press down on the used cartridge to release it. Then, slowly pull it to take it out of the printer.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove the protective tape. Be sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts.
- Slide the new cartridge into the slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I store a sealed tri-color ink cartridge with the printhead facing up?
When storing a tri-color ink cartridge, always make sure to let it stand in an upright position or with the printhead facing up to avoid the inks from mixing up inside the cartridge.
How long will my HP PhotoSmart C4500 ink cartridge order take to be shipped to my address?
For most orders, depending on inventory, we offer same-day shipping if you’ve placed your order by 3 PM Pacific Time (except on Friday, weekends, and holidays).
Why is it good to remanufacture used ink cartridges?
Used ink cartridges placed in landfills leak into the soil and waterways. So, remanufacturing these used ink cartridges is an effective way to keep them away from the landfills.