HP PhotoSmart C4580 ink
Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Photosmart C4580 all-in-one printer can print, copy and scan with wireless connectivity. It offers print speeds up to 30 pages per minute in black, and 23 pages per minute in color. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. Most are happy with it; some users have experienced problems. And among these is the high cost of replacement genuine HP cartridges. If you’re struggling to purchase replacement OEM cartridges too, we’d like you to know that we have a more affordable solution for you. Our remanufactured HP 74XL and HP 75XL are designed to meet the specifications of genuine HP cartridges, so they’ll provide you with the same high-quality prints and page yield without the hefty cost. Yes, they cost a lot cheaper, so you can pocket the savings while enjoying the same high-quality output. Buy now!
Buy Ink Cartridges for HP PhotoSmart C4580 ink
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and many more!
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
Ink Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More!
Regular Price: $27.95
Special Price $10.95
Out of stock
Ink Cartridge for HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and many more!
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Contains 2x Black HP 74XL (CB336WN) and 1x Color HP 75XL (CB338WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.
Regular Price: $69.90
Special Price $24.95
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn the power on and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will slide to the right.
- Press down on the cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Press OK when prompted. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the glass and press OK.
- When the alignment is complete, the On button will stop flashing.
Frequently Asked Questions
I need to finish this last print job but my HP PhotoSmart C4580 is running low on ink—what to do?
The HP PhotoSmart C4580 allows you to print in back up mode, but that is if print quality is not much of a concern to you. All you need to do is remove the problem cartridge and print with the remaining cartridge.
What will be the print results if I use my printer with only a black ink cartridge installed?
If you remove the tri-color ink cartridge, you can continue to print but all printouts will be in grayscale.
When do I get a replacement ink cartridge for my HP printer?
When an indicator on the printer panel shows a low ink level on one of the print cartridges, consider getting a replacement ink cartridge as soon as possible to avoid printing downtime.