HP PhotoSmart C4580 All-in-One Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $8.95
The HP Photosmart C4580 all-in-one printer can print, copy and scan with wireless connectivity. It offers print speeds up to 30 pages per minute in black, and 23 pages per minute in color. Amazon users give this printer 3.3 out of 5 stars. Most are happy with it, some users have experienced problems.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $10.95
Regular Price: $32.95
Special Price $11.95
How To Replace Cartridge
It's easy to replace a toner cartridge in an HP Photosmart C4580 printer. Just follow these simple steps.
- Turn the power on and load white paper into the input tray.
- Open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will slide to the right.
- Press down on the cartridge you wish to replace and pull it out of its slot.
- Take the new cartridge out of its wrapper and remove the plastic tape. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new cartridge into the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
- Press OK when prompted. An alignment page will print.
- Place the alignment page face down on the right front corner of the glass and press OK.
- When the alignment is complete, the On button will stop flashing.