PhotoSmart C4440Cartridge prices starting at $14.95
Shop Cartridges for PhotoSmart C4440
- HP 74XL (CB336WN) Black High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP OfficeJet J6405, HP PhotoSmart C4550, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $16.95 As low as $14.952 Cartridges / $8.48ea
- HP 99 (C9369WN) Photo Remanufactured Ink CartridgeInk Cartridge for HP Deskjet 460, HP OfficeJet J6424, and Many More! Learn More
- HP 75XL (CB338WN) Color High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin PackInk cartridges for the HP Deskjet D4363, HP PhotoSmart C4410, and more! Learn MoreSpecial Price $14.95 As low as $12.952 Cartridges / $7.48ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Make sure the printer is on.
- Pull down the cartridge door to open. Wait for the carriage to move and stop at the right side of the printer.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull it out toward you to take it out of the printer.
- Remove the new cartridge from the packaging and remove the plastic sealing tape by pulling the pink pull tab.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and push it firmly until it locks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where should I put the black print cartridge: the right slot or the left slot?
The black print cartridge should go to the right slot, while the tri-color cartridge should go to the left slot.
Why is it necessary for your HP PhotoSmart C4440 to align the cartridge after installation?
When a new ink cartridge is installed, your HP printer will automatically align the cartridge to ensure high-quality print output.
Is it safe to touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts of the new ink cartridge?
No. Once the plastic tape is removed, you have to make sure not to touch the copper-colored contacts or ink nozzles. Failure to do so can lead to bad electrical connections, ink failure, and clogging.